The Youth Group at FCC is open to all youth in grades six through twelve. We meet twice a month to do service projects, as well as non-service events. The lock-in is the most looked forward to event each year! Past events have included:
- Ice cream socials
- Blanket making for Project Linus
- Altitude (trampoline park)
- College care package assembly
- Thanksgiving basket assembly day with the Holliston Newcomer’s Club
- Christmas Party/Yankee Swap
- New Year’s Eve pancake breakfast
- The Lock In
- Snow Tubing
- Mini Golf
- Walk Through Holy Week
- Pizza and Movie Night
- End of the Year Picnic
- Random Acts of Kindness
In order to comply with our Safe Church policy, parents volunteer to be the second (or third) adult at all meetings. Please contact Shel Frolich-Tscherne, our youth group director, with any questions or suggestions for future events.
When You Come Through Our Doors, You Are Family!
We are a congregation who actively seeks to incorporate the gospel message of love, compassion and hope into our daily lives.